4 posts • joined 24 Jun 2010
Re: No mention of Obsidian?
I used to work in the call centre that did the tech support for Obsidian when in came out. Although we weren't allowed to give hints, everyone working there found an excuse to play through the game "looking for possible issues".
There were very seldom any calls about technical problems, but lots of frustrated players saying it must be broken since they couldn't advance!
I have a box of old SIMMs I use as key fobs. I try not to think about how much they cost back in the day.
I think I've heard this one before
Guess I'd better put my PC in the bin with all that paper I don't use anymore...
It's been worse before
In 2007 a nurse in Houston Texas started a fire in her office to conceal the fact that she had failed to complete some paperwork on time. She killed three people and was sentenced to 25 years in prison.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack