4 posts • joined 24 Jun 2010
Re: No mention of Obsidian?
I used to work in the call centre that did the tech support for Obsidian when in came out. Although we weren't allowed to give hints, everyone working there found an excuse to play through the game "looking for possible issues".
There were very seldom any calls about technical problems, but lots of frustrated players saying it must be broken since they couldn't advance!
I have a box of old SIMMs I use as key fobs. I try not to think about how much they cost back in the day.
I think I've heard this one before
Guess I'd better put my PC in the bin with all that paper I don't use anymore...
It's been worse before
In 2007 a nurse in Houston Texas started a fire in her office to conceal the fact that she had failed to complete some paperwork on time. She killed three people and was sentenced to 25 years in prison.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*