5 posts • joined 24 Jun 2010
£100 Apple Rip off for us Brits
This is shocking even by Apple standards: ( 999$ = 619£ ) * 1.2 = 742 != 849
£1.24 dollar conversion * 1.2 vat = £1.49
Set denormals to zero?
I wonder if disabling denormal numbers on the CPU will workaround this bug...
iOS 4.1 beta fixes the pdf bug
The jail break does not work with iOS 4.1 beta, so I guess Apple have already fixed that bug and is why the jailbreak was released now rather than waiting for 4.1.
-- Lets hope that the dev team have some more holes in their pockets!
Same on 3G (but not as bad)
I just tested my 3G it had a 5 bar signal indication, I held it in my hand and it went to a 2 bar indication. UK O2.
But losing all the signal has to be a fail.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers