3 posts • joined 24 Jun 2010
I should still be the PM, I'm still running in the next election you know. This is just a temporary solution, those Kevin '11 T-shirts I've pre-ordered for all the young Labor supporters will get me voted back in for sure.
The ACL wouldn't lie
They are the Australian Christian Lobby, since when has a Christian ever lied?
I certainly never broke a promise to they Australian people during my 3 years as Prime Minister, the emissions trading scheme has merely been delayed, honest!
I have referred the matter to my good friend Senator Conroy who assures me that these hackers obviously got into the system through the ACL portal via some sort of scamming or spamming, and not the work of some foolish moderator at the ACL not understanding sarcasm and subtle humour.
oh dear, I've started blubbing again, I'm not very proud of that.
look at me, I'm hacking
...by posting to an open forum!
Really bummed about being dropped as PM, but I've had a fair shake of the sauce bottle.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads