3 posts • joined Thursday 24th June 2010 11:17 GMT
I should still be the PM, I'm still running in the next election you know. This is just a temporary solution, those Kevin '11 T-shirts I've pre-ordered for all the young Labor supporters will get me voted back in for sure.
The ACL wouldn't lie
They are the Australian Christian Lobby, since when has a Christian ever lied?
I certainly never broke a promise to they Australian people during my 3 years as Prime Minister, the emissions trading scheme has merely been delayed, honest!
I have referred the matter to my good friend Senator Conroy who assures me that these hackers obviously got into the system through the ACL portal via some sort of scamming or spamming, and not the work of some foolish moderator at the ACL not understanding sarcasm and subtle humour.
oh dear, I've started blubbing again, I'm not very proud of that.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Interpol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt