2 posts • joined Wednesday 23rd June 2010 15:29 GMT
A warehouse fire in South East London (near the Blackwall tunnel, apparently) caused the air raid siren to go off to warn residents. Presumably, this also triggered some sort of radio based alert that the Audi's radio picked up & displayed.
Business as usual for robbing consumers blind
The WHOLESALE prices of data might be capped at €0.80, but O2; my operator, will continue to charge me £3 per MB! I'll be switching to Vodafone, who are reducing their charges to £1/MB. Still shameful in this day & age, but marginally more palatable.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- FreeBSD abandoning hardware randomness