2 posts • joined 23 Jun 2010
A warehouse fire in South East London (near the Blackwall tunnel, apparently) caused the air raid siren to go off to warn residents. Presumably, this also triggered some sort of radio based alert that the Audi's radio picked up & displayed.
Business as usual for robbing consumers blind
The WHOLESALE prices of data might be capped at €0.80, but O2; my operator, will continue to charge me £3 per MB! I'll be switching to Vodafone, who are reducing their charges to £1/MB. Still shameful in this day & age, but marginally more palatable.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...