2 posts • joined 23 Jun 2010
A warehouse fire in South East London (near the Blackwall tunnel, apparently) caused the air raid siren to go off to warn residents. Presumably, this also triggered some sort of radio based alert that the Audi's radio picked up & displayed.
Business as usual for robbing consumers blind
The WHOLESALE prices of data might be capped at €0.80, but O2; my operator, will continue to charge me £3 per MB! I'll be switching to Vodafone, who are reducing their charges to £1/MB. Still shameful in this day & age, but marginally more palatable.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe