2 posts • joined 23 Jun 2010
A warehouse fire in South East London (near the Blackwall tunnel, apparently) caused the air raid siren to go off to warn residents. Presumably, this also triggered some sort of radio based alert that the Audi's radio picked up & displayed.
Business as usual for robbing consumers blind
The WHOLESALE prices of data might be capped at €0.80, but O2; my operator, will continue to charge me £3 per MB! I'll be switching to Vodafone, who are reducing their charges to £1/MB. Still shameful in this day & age, but marginally more palatable.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great