2 posts • joined 23 Jun 2010
Only reason Ask has any market share at all is because of all the toolbars they keep bundling with other software downloads, and people not paying attention when they install and get their search provider and home page changed to Ask.com.
Conflict of interest?
You fail to mention that the company that created this report also sells anti-malware apps for Android, so this seems to be a bit of self-serving fear-mongering.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!