2 posts • joined 23 Jun 2010
Only reason Ask has any market share at all is because of all the toolbars they keep bundling with other software downloads, and people not paying attention when they install and get their search provider and home page changed to Ask.com.
Conflict of interest?
You fail to mention that the company that created this report also sells anti-malware apps for Android, so this seems to be a bit of self-serving fear-mongering.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2