2 posts • joined 23 Jun 2010
Only reason Ask has any market share at all is because of all the toolbars they keep bundling with other software downloads, and people not paying attention when they install and get their search provider and home page changed to Ask.com.
Conflict of interest?
You fail to mention that the company that created this report also sells anti-malware apps for Android, so this seems to be a bit of self-serving fear-mongering.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe