1 post • joined Monday 21st June 2010 21:29 GMT
Plants vs. Zombies HD
Plants vs Zombies HD has a LOT more content that the iPhone version. It has only one new minigame which doesn't exist in the PC/Mac versions, but the iPhone version has NO minigames, just the ability to replay levels. Also, the HD version includes six survival modes including unlimited, none of which are on the iPhone version, which improves replayability a lot, so there is much more than just improved graphics.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month