1 post • joined 20 Jun 2010
The point of being able to put big lenses on a small camera is that it can be a small camera when you want it to slip it in your pocket, but if you want to, you can use nice lenses on it as well.
Also, this thing seems to have a nice, fat sensor, which is a big plus. If they would cut it down to 8mp that would help out a lot at higher iso though.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats