1 post • joined 20 Jun 2010
The point of being able to put big lenses on a small camera is that it can be a small camera when you want it to slip it in your pocket, but if you want to, you can use nice lenses on it as well.
Also, this thing seems to have a nice, fat sensor, which is a big plus. If they would cut it down to 8mp that would help out a lot at higher iso though.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies