1 post • joined 20 Jun 2010
The point of being able to put big lenses on a small camera is that it can be a small camera when you want it to slip it in your pocket, but if you want to, you can use nice lenses on it as well.
Also, this thing seems to have a nice, fat sensor, which is a big plus. If they would cut it down to 8mp that would help out a lot at higher iso though.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Apple spent just ONE DOLLAR beefing up the latest iPad Air 2