3 posts • joined 31 May 2007
let me get this right?
So this update solves the problem this way...
Shitty call dropping reception --> Unhappy customer
Phone fesses up to shitty call dropping reception by displaying such properly --> Happy customer
Sounds like a plan
If AMD bites the dust, Intel can put their price's right back up again, if it wasn't for AMD pushing Intel up to last year, they'd still be expecting us to buy 32bit chips. This is bad news
Phishers their own worst enemy
I've never really understood why phishers don't brush up on their English, I guess they just don't have to yet. The browser, the OS and the security software don't make a difference as they can all be targetted, and the malware could grab the details and then actually log you into the Site none the wiser for having your credentials stolen.
When the scammers learn a decent standard of english banks will start counting the cost vs convienience.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it