9 posts • joined Tuesday 15th June 2010 07:46 GMT
Two things come to mind..
1) Sony needs to sort out the PS4 hardware around now, sounds like a likely choice.
2) Could be an exit strategy for NVidia, the discrete graphics market won't sustain them forever, this way they can stick their GPU on the same silicon as a top class CPU without having to try to work out how to build a CPU itself and all the license wrangling involved.
15 Meter long Minibus
So it seats 23 people, that isn't a bus it is a mini bus. So a 15M long minibus with what looks like no cargo space and needs special roads to reach its high speeds and one assumes fancy electrical connections at each end to top up.
Yeah that sounds like a great idea?!?
The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Thank you for writing that reporter's name, he has been so irksome and inflammatory I was thinking of complaining but had no idea of his name. Didn't help that every other sentence he uttered had me turn the BBC News off.
Agreed, I've never understood why Opera's market share is so small, sure it hasn't got the opensource hipness of Firefox but I've always found it to be consistantly one of the better browsers out there.
.The title is required, and must contain letters and/or digits.
Ah, that brings back a memory, first year of Uni, floor of halls with 30 odd rooms, we were given warning the license people were coming. I answer my door with the kettle lead plug hanging out of my mouth, to re-enact the young ones episode, sadly it was lost on the bloke, or he just had no sense of humor.
And the only person to invite him in had a tv license and for the one day only, about twenty TVs.
\0/ More upload.
So basically they are increasing my upload rate for no extra charge? And I can still download whatever I like however I like, as long as I don't do it too much at peak times.
Sounds fair and good to me.
Even more low tech
Replace the turf in the goal behind the line with a gravel trap or similar.
The new Kinect needs to be pluged into the mains. On the new xbox there is a connection on the back the Kinect can draw power from. For the original xbox you have to get power from an adapter (which ships with the Kinect) which plugs into the power brick of the console.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging