9 posts • joined Thursday 10th June 2010 23:05 GMT
Google stole nothing, these data transmissions were still presumably routed to the correct destinations. I do not see anything wrong with passively recording publicly accessible streams of data. It is no different than attaching a voice recorder to your head and walking around, catching drifts of conversations in which people are periodically volunteering personal details to someone else.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat