9 posts • joined 10 Jun 2010
All according to plan...
Sony would very much like to brick those old, pesky PS3s that do more than the current gen.
Why the jailbreak hate?
Apple should love me for buying loads in the App Store - why do they care if I get a few odds and ends for apps that received their ban-hammer?
oh no. I read the title as thri-kreen.
Mine's the coat with the keys to mom's basement.
just give me VPN access
then I can be done with all the other tariffs.
Good to see the mention of the Pre 2, I thought little WebOS was all but forgotten. The interface is brilliant --- my two cents.
love that shirt....
Pure genius... solving the problem of children by giving them cancer.
Google stole nothing, these data transmissions were still presumably routed to the correct destinations. I do not see anything wrong with passively recording publicly accessible streams of data. It is no different than attaching a voice recorder to your head and walking around, catching drifts of conversations in which people are periodically volunteering personal details to someone else.
re: but remember...
awesome, was waiting for the snowcrash reference :)
Chrome is only better at some things...
How does google frame perform at Flying Images browser test from Microsoft?
//Paris... because some might think she is a downgrade.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'