9 posts • joined Thursday 10th June 2010 23:05 GMT
Google stole nothing, these data transmissions were still presumably routed to the correct destinations. I do not see anything wrong with passively recording publicly accessible streams of data. It is no different than attaching a voice recorder to your head and walking around, catching drifts of conversations in which people are periodically volunteering personal details to someone else.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support