2 posts • joined 10 Jun 2010
There's some free software that can explore shadow copies
and you can find it here http://www.shadowexplorer.com/downloads.html
Don't let facts get in the way...
The rig was being run by Transocean, an American company, on BP's behalf and the well itself was being worked on by the infamous Haliburton just before the blowout. The Americans/Obama need a bogeyman for this though, and a British one is even better.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great