2 posts • joined 10 Jun 2010
There's some free software that can explore shadow copies
and you can find it here http://www.shadowexplorer.com/downloads.html
Don't let facts get in the way...
The rig was being run by Transocean, an American company, on BP's behalf and the well itself was being worked on by the infamous Haliburton just before the blowout. The Americans/Obama need a bogeyman for this though, and a British one is even better.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Yes, UK. Johnny Foreigner has better mobe services than you