2 posts • joined 10 Jun 2010
There's some free software that can explore shadow copies
and you can find it here http://www.shadowexplorer.com/downloads.html
Don't let facts get in the way...
The rig was being run by Transocean, an American company, on BP's behalf and the well itself was being worked on by the infamous Haliburton just before the blowout. The Americans/Obama need a bogeyman for this though, and a British one is even better.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat