2 posts • joined Thursday 10th June 2010 13:14 GMT
There's some free software that can explore shadow copies
and you can find it here http://www.shadowexplorer.com/downloads.html
Don't let facts get in the way...
The rig was being run by Transocean, an American company, on BP's behalf and the well itself was being worked on by the infamous Haliburton just before the blowout. The Americans/Obama need a bogeyman for this though, and a British one is even better.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong