2 posts • joined Wednesday 30th May 2007 14:11 GMT
On the 3 web site for Pas as You Go they say --
"You'll still get all your WePay rewards . It means when you answer a call we pay you 5p a minute. And we'll throw 2p your way for every text you receive."
Who is paying for this ? No wonder they do not want the termination charges capped.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene