1 post • joined 8 Jun 2010
Mr Hickey. You and your cohort of vacuous yes-men have reduced what's left of my team to the level of scarcely competent drones - one thinks that source control is putting ketchup on his chips in the Thomas Moore! I'm so unmotivated that all I do is look at archery websites and surf for p0rn all day. At least Clive Milner had the sense to show you the door out before the paywall goes tits-up and HCL screw up the infrastructure for good!!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat