8 posts • joined 30 May 2007
well that'll explain it!
performed a radio update on my Villainrom running Hero yesterday, and thought I'd bricked it! Spent most of today rolling it back to the new Orange Eclair release hoping to fix it! Thank god for El Reg keeping me informed, because there's nowt on the Orange website!
doesn't even look like a real hack
Far to arty
And why post the co-ordinates for the Kazansky Cathedral in St Petersburg in bottom corner?
better keep an eye on the FarCry2 reviews then as well, because the DRM is getting slated too.
When are the software publishers going to realise that incorporating DRM onto a disk is going to alienate more potential purchasers, than put off hackers/crackers.
In Game XMB access???
Didn't the last FW (2.41) start providing this? Cos I can certainly access my XMB when playing a game!
Cross between ....
It looks like a cross between a Lotus Elise, and Chrysler Crossfire, but will obviously have the power and speed of a Prius!
Surely White means DVI?? not VGA
White = DVI when I went to school
Do numbers really compute?
102241 Blu-ray Disc players (including PS3s) and 609 HD-DVD Players - are those figures right?
Can those figures really be correct?
2 or 4 Engines?
Count the number of engines on the planes. The ones one GE are clearly only twin engines, so the plane in the UN photo must be at a different location
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad