10 posts • joined Wednesday 30th May 2007 12:49 GMT
"Yeah, the "tracking" companies are shite, but lets face it; I don't think there's a person who will read this who wouldn't grab some mega-bucks if they thought they could do it..."
Speak for yourself, bonehead. There is no way I'd even consider doing this for any amount of cash. Integrity is more valuable than wealth, in my view. But at least we now know that you'd happily whore yourself for a quick buck, nice one.
So is Wagner...
...the tosser that started all this black-hole nonsense? Its a pity there is no law against being a fuckwit - he'd be bang to rights. In the mean time could some one give him a slap if they're passing, thanks.
Paris, 'cos even shes got more sense.
Why only N. America?
Does anyone know why we can't take part in this offer in the UK? What's the point of the "Special Relationship" if you can't buy interesting tech? Seriously though, its an interesting piece of kit and a good cause too. Surely I'm not alone in wanting one of these intriguing little machines.
hate filled Daily Mail to report this type of xenophobic rubbish.
And those of you who applaud this man's actions should be ashamed of yourselves. Its no wonder the rest of Europe thinks were a bunch of barbarians.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle