5 posts • joined 4 Jun 2010
That's very interesting indeed, because that's what I see when I look up your name as well!
You are clearly clueless
Opera is based in Norway, which is not a member of the EU.
Even worse for your ignorant rant, Apple is not a convicted monopolist.
Nice try, though. But ultimately, your ignorance made you fail as always.
I have no such problems with the mobile version.
Not strange at all
"After listening to the Opera crown harp on about how extensions only slow down a browser, bloat it up, etc, and how they're totally unnecessary in a piece of software as perfect as Opera, the company go and add extensions."
Extensions DO slow down Firefox. This is a fact. But if Opera has figured out a way to AVOID that, then that allows them to support extensions AND be fast.
CSS != HTML5
"CSS is a member of a family of related HMTL5 technologies that includes Web Workers to run tasks in the background of a browser, Web Storage to store string data in a key-value pair database, and Web Sockets for server communications."
Correction: CSS is not part of HTML5.
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- DINOSAUR SLAYER asteroid strike was DEVILISHLY inconvenient timing
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it