5 posts • joined 4 Jun 2010
That's very interesting indeed, because that's what I see when I look up your name as well!
You are clearly clueless
Opera is based in Norway, which is not a member of the EU.
Even worse for your ignorant rant, Apple is not a convicted monopolist.
Nice try, though. But ultimately, your ignorance made you fail as always.
I have no such problems with the mobile version.
Not strange at all
"After listening to the Opera crown harp on about how extensions only slow down a browser, bloat it up, etc, and how they're totally unnecessary in a piece of software as perfect as Opera, the company go and add extensions."
Extensions DO slow down Firefox. This is a fact. But if Opera has figured out a way to AVOID that, then that allows them to support extensions AND be fast.
CSS != HTML5
"CSS is a member of a family of related HMTL5 technologies that includes Web Workers to run tasks in the background of a browser, Web Storage to store string data in a key-value pair database, and Web Sockets for server communications."
Correction: CSS is not part of HTML5.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers