3 posts • joined 3 Jun 2010
IE6? I'd be more worried at the fact that there's at least one major UK financial organisation I'm aware of that is still running on IE5.5, as they can't be bothered to upgrade to IE6!
Ensure anonymity by assigning users a unique ID number.
Ensuring anonymity through the assignment of uniquely identifiable information? Clever...
Also, doesn't this mean that your local Apple Store, loaded to the gills with iPhones 24/7, will instantly be the highest ranking mobile retailer, electronic goods store, computer shop and tech support place??
And if you want it for free, I have Qax....
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix