3 posts • joined 3 Jun 2010
IE6? I'd be more worried at the fact that there's at least one major UK financial organisation I'm aware of that is still running on IE5.5, as they can't be bothered to upgrade to IE6!
Ensure anonymity by assigning users a unique ID number.
Ensuring anonymity through the assignment of uniquely identifiable information? Clever...
Also, doesn't this mean that your local Apple Store, loaded to the gills with iPhones 24/7, will instantly be the highest ranking mobile retailer, electronic goods store, computer shop and tech support place??
And if you want it for free, I have Qax....
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers