3 posts • joined 3 Jun 2010
I understand the 3d and enjoyed it when I played with it so that is not why I haven't bought one. the reasons are fairly straightforward:
* too expensive
* terrible battery life
* a launch lineup that rivals the DS for poor games
It was inevitable. 3d just doesn't add anything useful. It adds depth that doesn't need to exist and costs more to make and view. I noticed that I also picked up fewer details because of the "ooh pretty" effect.
Given the choice between 2d and spending £2 extra for 3d I would pick 2d every time now.
I have been hunting for a cheap NAS for some time and had it narrowed down to this or the Qnap TS-210 which seems similar but has double the RAM. Would be interested to see the Reg review that as well so I can get a side by side with the same benchmarks.
Else if anyone has the Qnap and could give opinions that would also be grand.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests