3 posts • joined 3 Jun 2010
I understand the 3d and enjoyed it when I played with it so that is not why I haven't bought one. the reasons are fairly straightforward:
* too expensive
* terrible battery life
* a launch lineup that rivals the DS for poor games
It was inevitable. 3d just doesn't add anything useful. It adds depth that doesn't need to exist and costs more to make and view. I noticed that I also picked up fewer details because of the "ooh pretty" effect.
Given the choice between 2d and spending £2 extra for 3d I would pick 2d every time now.
I have been hunting for a cheap NAS for some time and had it narrowed down to this or the Qnap TS-210 which seems similar but has double the RAM. Would be interested to see the Reg review that as well so I can get a side by side with the same benchmarks.
Else if anyone has the Qnap and could give opinions that would also be grand.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call