2 posts • joined 28 May 2010
Real chemists use HPLC grade ethanol which has no benzene.
Beer because it's Friday.
It didn't land
So there must have been intelligent life aboard.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...