4 posts • joined 26 May 2010
They offer excellent service and a wide range of products.
In spite of the bugs it's a cracking game.
Good ISP. I was with Zen then they dropped their newsgroups and were measley with the GBs. Be though offers 'unlimited' GBs, better speed, as good relaibility and at a cheaper price. What's not to like!
Reading the reviews of the current FHD boxes, I was attracted to the Humax HD-FOX T2 at £139 from Amazon because it mentioned a firmware upgrade would be offered to fix current issues and to allow recording to an external USB hard drive. I have a spare 320GB WD drive. I contacted Humax and asked when this bug fix and update would happen. This is what they replied:
There is nothing confirmed on the future updates of these units, once the information on the update has been released it will be posted on the news section of our website - www.humaxdigital.co.uk,
Humax Customer Support
0844 669 8800
Mon - Fri: 9am - 5:30pm
Best not bother since they don't seem bothered either. There is no doubt that HD is the way forward. I'd prefer a PCI-e card or dongle but none on offer yet. I'd hoped for F1 to be HD but Bernie Eccles Cakes says no since not enough interested in it. Not surprised give Humax retarded attitude. The firm with the imagination to set the scene it will clean up.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars