2 posts • joined Wednesday 26th May 2010 12:58 GMT
Mozy support sucks
I have first hand experience of Mozy support..... no infact I don't, they simply ignore my emails. I have sent 2 emails about 2 weeks apart to their support and not yet received a reply. If anyone is thinking of using cloud backup services can I suggest going elsewhere (Carbonite seems quite good, and is probably what I will recommend to others).
It's good to talk...
.... just not to every employee in BT to get things sorted.
I wouldn't be surprised if the union is still being passed from pillar to post in BT's call centre phone system with staff dodging responsibility at every turn and transfering your call into the next randomly chosen queuing system.
Or is it just me they do that to?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene