2 posts • joined 26 May 2010
Mozy support sucks
I have first hand experience of Mozy support..... no infact I don't, they simply ignore my emails. I have sent 2 emails about 2 weeks apart to their support and not yet received a reply. If anyone is thinking of using cloud backup services can I suggest going elsewhere (Carbonite seems quite good, and is probably what I will recommend to others).
It's good to talk...
.... just not to every employee in BT to get things sorted.
I wouldn't be surprised if the union is still being passed from pillar to post in BT's call centre phone system with staff dodging responsibility at every turn and transfering your call into the next randomly chosen queuing system.
Or is it just me they do that to?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes