2 posts • joined 26 May 2010
Mozy support sucks
I have first hand experience of Mozy support..... no infact I don't, they simply ignore my emails. I have sent 2 emails about 2 weeks apart to their support and not yet received a reply. If anyone is thinking of using cloud backup services can I suggest going elsewhere (Carbonite seems quite good, and is probably what I will recommend to others).
It's good to talk...
.... just not to every employee in BT to get things sorted.
I wouldn't be surprised if the union is still being passed from pillar to post in BT's call centre phone system with staff dodging responsibility at every turn and transfering your call into the next randomly chosen queuing system.
Or is it just me they do that to?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't