10 posts • joined 26 May 2010
Re: She needs to visit Colorado
No, no contamination at all. Tap water catches fire all the frickin' time!
Sometimes, patents disputes make me cry.
Re: No mention of Project CARS?!
Not fully funded yet. but huge glaring omission, given it's now raised : 983,750 € from the community.
Can be done on linux
No problem with IE here...
What? No pop-up headlights...
But it's still gorgeous.
For the poor/impatient, it's coming to GT5 next week! Video on youtube.
This woman obviously needs to clean the wax out her ears!
30 Mbit/s up, 80 Mbit/s odd down. Theoretical 100 Mbit down. Already in Sweden's largest two cities, and rolling out to many others. Only with a dongle so far though.
Nearly as amusing as the word "dongle" is the reaction of the iPhone 4G owners here who find out that they don't have 4G on their phones....
Available outside the US, to make free calls in the US and Canada.
It Is available through Chrome outside the US. Used it in Sweden this morning... Even rang to my Swedish mobile, so all seems to work.
I wish they'd waited till I'd patented "Electronic ye olde style Scrolls with epaper instead of parchment that automatically resize".
Imagine the joy of linking that to google maps, then having an Indiana Jones style red line trace your route across the map!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network