12 posts • joined 26 May 2010
As you can imagine this didn't go down so well, if it weren't for £429 for a glorified licence on a console you hardly own anything on....they would have succeeded hard
You know, I wonder why Google aren't having a fit with firefox users...I mean, Adblock/Noscript does this very job!
why couldn't it be linksys...
Oh it's nothing to do with the fact that..
...Paypal is utterly despised for it's costs and "security"
This is why..
..I don't use facebook.
Am I the only one..
..who notices that the hacker's name corresponds to a character's alias in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, specifically the deep cover op?
This technology is absolute bollocks
I don't want this, EVER.
Tin Foil it will be if I ever have to take one of these pieces of crap, that's even more hassle than simply GETTING MY WALLET OUT..
Not getting it...still bloated to high heaven.
There's an issue where firefox will lose it's cursor focus and need you to alt-tab AGAIN to get it back...this is annoying.
64-Bit windows support NOT in FF4?
For a handheld that has had a region lock slapped on it, has crap for battery life...no ninty, just no. Hopefully someone can "help" with that there lock.
What services are gonna get the stick from this?
OnLive (If that even surfaces)?
Seriously, the UK is a dump for broadband right now, the MPs are going "OH HO WE SHALL INVEST THIS MUCH", yeah, really seeing it here.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'