12 posts • joined 26 May 2010
As you can imagine this didn't go down so well, if it weren't for £429 for a glorified licence on a console you hardly own anything on....they would have succeeded hard
You know, I wonder why Google aren't having a fit with firefox users...I mean, Adblock/Noscript does this very job!
why couldn't it be linksys...
Oh it's nothing to do with the fact that..
...Paypal is utterly despised for it's costs and "security"
This is why..
..I don't use facebook.
Am I the only one..
..who notices that the hacker's name corresponds to a character's alias in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, specifically the deep cover op?
This technology is absolute bollocks
I don't want this, EVER.
Tin Foil it will be if I ever have to take one of these pieces of crap, that's even more hassle than simply GETTING MY WALLET OUT..
Not getting it...still bloated to high heaven.
There's an issue where firefox will lose it's cursor focus and need you to alt-tab AGAIN to get it back...this is annoying.
64-Bit windows support NOT in FF4?
For a handheld that has had a region lock slapped on it, has crap for battery life...no ninty, just no. Hopefully someone can "help" with that there lock.
What services are gonna get the stick from this?
OnLive (If that even surfaces)?
Seriously, the UK is a dump for broadband right now, the MPs are going "OH HO WE SHALL INVEST THIS MUCH", yeah, really seeing it here.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS