12 posts • joined Wednesday 26th May 2010 11:20 GMT
As you can imagine this didn't go down so well, if it weren't for £429 for a glorified licence on a console you hardly own anything on....they would have succeeded hard
You know, I wonder why Google aren't having a fit with firefox users...I mean, Adblock/Noscript does this very job!
why couldn't it be linksys...
Oh it's nothing to do with the fact that..
...Paypal is utterly despised for it's costs and "security"
This is why..
..I don't use facebook.
This technology is absolute bollocks
I don't want this, EVER.
Tin Foil it will be if I ever have to take one of these pieces of crap, that's even more hassle than simply GETTING MY WALLET OUT..
Not getting it...still bloated to high heaven.
64-Bit windows support NOT in FF4?
What services are gonna get the stick from this?
OnLive (If that even surfaces)?
Seriously, the UK is a dump for broadband right now, the MPs are going "OH HO WE SHALL INVEST THIS MUCH", yeah, really seeing it here.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins