5 posts • joined 24 May 2010
Why does these companies never learn? They pay ridiculous amounts of money for a stupid game/service that is the talk of the minute, then people very quickly get bored and then they lose vast sums of money.
Bebo and AOL spring to mind. I thought Instagram would do the same but it's stuck about longer than I thought...
8GB in the box?
I got 16GB with mine...
Er, I know they're stupid, but even they wouldn't have been expecting to loot tasty food from Wimpy!
I here your point, but...
I'd argue that with average speed cameras people end up spending the entire time they are going through an 'average speed' zone with their eyes glued to the speedo instead of paying attention to whats important! (No, not the fitty in the car next to you, the road!)
Stories! on! El! Reg! always! make! me! laugh! from! the! title!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base