5 posts • joined Monday 24th May 2010 18:14 GMT
Why does these companies never learn? They pay ridiculous amounts of money for a stupid game/service that is the talk of the minute, then people very quickly get bored and then they lose vast sums of money.
Bebo and AOL spring to mind. I thought Instagram would do the same but it's stuck about longer than I thought...
I here your point, but...
I'd argue that with average speed cameras people end up spending the entire time they are going through an 'average speed' zone with their eyes glued to the speedo instead of paying attention to whats important! (No, not the fitty in the car next to you, the road!)
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle