9 posts • joined 30 May 2007
@ Luther Blissett
I believe this is the appropriate icon for your comment.
"If a cat had kittens in an oven, would that make them biscuits?"
Eat the homeless
That would achieve two things.
1. Less hungry homeless
2. Less homeless.
Then we could move on to eating criminals. Once we've eaten all of them we'd have all these big empty prisons where we could house all of the hom... Hang on, let me think about this a bit more.
I'll get back to you.
It may well have been designed by Albert Speer. I believe he got out of Spandau around then.
Someone has to say it.
W3 r in u b@se, k1ll1ng @ll ur D00dz....hehehe...
How come all the episodes, including last week's, are displayed where they're supposed to be?
Pretty misleadfing alright....
I put Charlestown Toyota into Google and some of the results weren't from Charlestown Toyota in Australia at all!!! Some were even from Charlestown Toyota Rhode Island!! I could have bought a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side, all because of Googles irresponible attitude!!
Fortunately, being a Kiwi, I'm harder to confuse than our Aussie cousins.
Title @ |333173|3|_||3
Bugger just checked. NT 3.51 on the shelf here, not 4.
Sorry I can't help you there.
Darwin is also a place in Australia. The plot thickens.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?