9 posts • joined 30 May 2007
@ Luther Blissett
I believe this is the appropriate icon for your comment.
"If a cat had kittens in an oven, would that make them biscuits?"
Eat the homeless
That would achieve two things.
1. Less hungry homeless
2. Less homeless.
Then we could move on to eating criminals. Once we've eaten all of them we'd have all these big empty prisons where we could house all of the hom... Hang on, let me think about this a bit more.
I'll get back to you.
It may well have been designed by Albert Speer. I believe he got out of Spandau around then.
Someone has to say it.
W3 r in u b@se, k1ll1ng @ll ur D00dz....hehehe...
How come all the episodes, including last week's, are displayed where they're supposed to be?
Pretty misleadfing alright....
I put Charlestown Toyota into Google and some of the results weren't from Charlestown Toyota in Australia at all!!! Some were even from Charlestown Toyota Rhode Island!! I could have bought a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side, all because of Googles irresponible attitude!!
Fortunately, being a Kiwi, I'm harder to confuse than our Aussie cousins.
Title @ |333173|3|_||3
Bugger just checked. NT 3.51 on the shelf here, not 4.
Sorry I can't help you there.
Darwin is also a place in Australia. The plot thickens.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE