4 posts • joined 30 May 2007
For the older readers ..........
More's the pity there's no reference made to "shooting the episodes in the hills of America".
It would have been the perfect cue to several jokes involving the 5th assistant, Peri.
Next: The Light Sabre Floro-Desk Lamp?
Only one and as Darth would say, "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've created......"
No, I'm Matthew Squirrell ... and so is my wife!!!
Not to mention more cost-cutting with the integrated graphics. Have they been paid off by Intel :-)
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE