4 posts • joined 30 May 2007
For the older readers ..........
More's the pity there's no reference made to "shooting the episodes in the hills of America".
It would have been the perfect cue to several jokes involving the 5th assistant, Peri.
Next: The Light Sabre Floro-Desk Lamp?
Only one and as Darth would say, "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've created......"
No, I'm Matthew Squirrell ... and so is my wife!!!
Not to mention more cost-cutting with the integrated graphics. Have they been paid off by Intel :-)
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know