4 posts • joined 30 May 2007
For the older readers ..........
More's the pity there's no reference made to "shooting the episodes in the hills of America".
It would have been the perfect cue to several jokes involving the 5th assistant, Peri.
Next: The Light Sabre Floro-Desk Lamp?
Only one and as Darth would say, "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've created......"
No, I'm Matthew Squirrell ... and so is my wife!!!
Not to mention more cost-cutting with the integrated graphics. Have they been paid off by Intel :-)
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad