2 posts • joined 20 May 2010
On The Other Hand,,,
The UK may not be getting the x120e, but we will be getting the Ideapad S205 which the Americans are not.
The S205 is basically the x120e in a more consumer friendly chassis and also arriving in March. So are we really losing out?
The most important question...
Is can we remove this pre-installed carp once we buy the phone, or we stuck with it? One of the few reasons for getting phones from CPW was the ability to buy a subsidised handset free from operator branding without having to pay SIM free prices. Some of Orange's 'customised' phone OS's were horrific parodies of the original OS.
Surely this is a step backwards?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS