2 posts • joined 20 May 2010
On The Other Hand,,,
The UK may not be getting the x120e, but we will be getting the Ideapad S205 which the Americans are not.
The S205 is basically the x120e in a more consumer friendly chassis and also arriving in March. So are we really losing out?
The most important question...
Is can we remove this pre-installed carp once we buy the phone, or we stuck with it? One of the few reasons for getting phones from CPW was the ability to buy a subsidised handset free from operator branding without having to pay SIM free prices. Some of Orange's 'customised' phone OS's were horrific parodies of the original OS.
Surely this is a step backwards?
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion