2 posts • joined Thursday 20th May 2010 21:52 GMT
On The Other Hand,,,
The UK may not be getting the x120e, but we will be getting the Ideapad S205 which the Americans are not.
The S205 is basically the x120e in a more consumer friendly chassis and also arriving in March. So are we really losing out?
The most important question...
Is can we remove this pre-installed carp once we buy the phone, or we stuck with it? One of the few reasons for getting phones from CPW was the ability to buy a subsidised handset free from operator branding without having to pay SIM free prices. Some of Orange's 'customised' phone OS's were horrific parodies of the original OS.
Surely this is a step backwards?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones