6 posts • joined 14 May 2010
Britians full.. Time to go..
I'm a white ethnic minority in central London and have not received my tax credits. Now I know why..
The whole government are trolls.
They have people starving in the country and keep going around other nations with the begging bowl and they waste it on submarines??
If you ask me we need to stop foreign aid to this country and look after out own.
Works fine for once
Since the update this is the first time its behaved, I've even ditched my Chrome browser as Safari opens up just as quick.
up with the times...
This is old news,,, come on Register,, keep up!!
bye bye FB
I ditched Facebook a month ago when I had people I never wanted to see contacting me over the phone and email claiming to know were I was.. Even tho I had the maximun security setting on I was still found.. I soon got rid of the thing. I must admit it was hard at first as all my mates are on it. But if they want me they can txt.
I work for British Bakeries (Hovis Bread) and we still use Windows 3.1, Sometimes the company has to shop on ebay to get the bits for their system. The reason why companies run old software is that its not compatible with the hardware they need to use, and to buy new hardware and software cost's hundreds of thousands of pounds for just a little upgrade. British Bakeries still use the 1981 AS400 mainframe to do communicate with the Win 3.1. (1981 !!!,,, thats as old as me)
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle