1 post • joined 12 May 2010
I have a T-Mobile dongle on £15 p/m PAYG. The connection speed is slow (1Mb/s on average), but it's fair-use policy make it a clear winner if pure speed is not your primary concern.
Once you download over 2Gb in any one month, they will try to stop you streaming media and downloading large files between 4pm and midnight, but it's not that much of a problem.
I can easily download large files and even persuade it to use bittorrent, and can download more that 10GB in a month, with no extra charges.
I agree connection and coverage can be patchy, but unlimited downloads for £15 per month; I'm not complaining too much!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait