1 post • joined 12 May 2010
I have a T-Mobile dongle on £15 p/m PAYG. The connection speed is slow (1Mb/s on average), but it's fair-use policy make it a clear winner if pure speed is not your primary concern.
Once you download over 2Gb in any one month, they will try to stop you streaming media and downloading large files between 4pm and midnight, but it's not that much of a problem.
I can easily download large files and even persuade it to use bittorrent, and can download more that 10GB in a month, with no extra charges.
I agree connection and coverage can be patchy, but unlimited downloads for £15 per month; I'm not complaining too much!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR