10 posts • joined 8 May 2010
Ode to Joy
Has anyone tried this on their HP Scanjet by selecting SCSI ID 0, then hold down the green 'scan' button on the front whilst powering on the scanner. Its pretty easy to do requiring no tech knowlege at all just remember to set your SCSI ID back:
Is that some new way of JailBreaking
I wonder if it means more memory used per thread, FireFox might end up using up a gig of memory if you go by current standards.
The one thing that puts me off from current SSD technology right now is the limited write cycles of the nand flash, once they sort that issue out I'd have no problems adopting to SSDs.
Plasma + Backlit = Divide By Zero
I didn't think plasma display needed a backlit source since each set of pixels produce their own light, or am I missing something about the CCFL bit.
What no metal slug
Wouldn't the psu be really big for that, around a whopping 8amps maybe 9amps at 5volts considering overheads aswell, the power connctor doesn't look sturdy enough for that kind of punishment.
I've still got alot of their raid and scsi products in use, some of them more than over 10 years old and still going strong. Shame what a waste.
Why CCC Carbon Copy Clone
Why use CCC when Disk Utiility lets you do the same.
What no component inputs and vesa wall mounting capability. For something state of the art its lacking in a couple of basic features.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't