10 posts • joined Thursday 6th May 2010 10:03 GMT
Anyone seen any reviews?
Or real world benchmarks of this vs 10K 2.5" drives, and 15K 3.5" drives?
Be interesting to see whether there is any real world improvements to file servers / SQL etc?
Or many alternatives...
Use Spiceworks? Or many many many other tools...
$2500 you are having a laugh for a 200 device limit in the SMB sector??!!
Glad I didn't waste my time at a local Dell event that was featuring KACE...
I wish the Vertex 3 failure was a bluescreen for me.
Mine just "dissapeared".
Not recognised in BIOS, not powering up / being recongnised in a USB caddy.
Just plain *gone*
And that was with the latest firmware.
Bought last Friday, dead this Tuesday.
Never going to buy an OCZ product ever again - I should learn - their RAM is generally crap too.
Worst roundup ever...
As per A Gould... Where the heck is the Acer Revo R3610 in this review - Belting machine that will whip anything there...
The Shuttle? Hardly a "mini PC" ??! (Let alone the WRONG model shuttle if you were going to pick any at all).
How about the Asrock Ion mini PC's? (Although admittedly just like the Esprimo, but Atom based).
Glaring omissions, poor, poor article...
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?