4 posts • joined 5 May 2010
But EE's customer service remains awful
That is all.
Jeff from Coupling
Can you not add Richard Coyle (Jeff from Coupling) to the list? He was fantastic delivering Steven Moffat's dialog, and we could introduce the concept of time felch.
You're so clever, because, right, Kinect isn't made by Sony! Yeah! Who'd a thunk it! Cos Sony don't sell a product they don't make! Man, I bow to you.
What a steaming pile
Normally I enjoy Lewis' articles, but this has reached Orlowski-eqsue levels of alarmist trash. Perhaps Lewis is looking for a new job with the Murdoch press, or the Daily Mail.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack