3 posts • joined 5 May 2010
Jeff from Coupling
Can you not add Richard Coyle (Jeff from Coupling) to the list? He was fantastic delivering Steven Moffat's dialog, and we could introduce the concept of time felch.
You're so clever, because, right, Kinect isn't made by Sony! Yeah! Who'd a thunk it! Cos Sony don't sell a product they don't make! Man, I bow to you.
What a steaming pile
Normally I enjoy Lewis' articles, but this has reached Orlowski-eqsue levels of alarmist trash. Perhaps Lewis is looking for a new job with the Murdoch press, or the Daily Mail.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats
- Mozilla fixes CRITICAL security holes in Firefox, urges v31 upgrade