5 posts • joined 6 Jan 2011
They are keeping the change very quiet: A quick call to Apple today showed that they are still only honouring a one year warranty, unless extended (and paid for).
Re: Mates' rates
Surely add in the UK's VAT rate at 20% leaves a price difference of just 5%?
I still say cleaner air is the way forward
but platinum sata cables would make for an interesting review!
You're right, it won't...
But don't tell anyone!
It's a bit like the 'sound enhancing SATA cables' nonsense. And Kate Middleton wearing plastic wrist bands to help balance her life... as for me, I'm off to buy some magic beans.
It's all down to the quality of the interconnects...
'Swapping the rWave dongle for a USB cable didn't have any noticeable impact on sound quality'
That does surprise me. Especially when you consider that the sound quality would be adversely affected by the quality of the air you are using.
For future tests, might I suggest you try using cleaner air? 'Air dusters' that 'dust' the air for you can be bought from places like Maplin. Expensive, but well worth the cost IMO.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE