2 posts • joined 4 May 2010
Delete as applicable:
see this for examples: http://goo.gl/oTbY
how about something more imaginative?
And out of touch. Phones for the stupid, perhaps, but not phones for the old. The over-60s in my family have almost all got netbooks, laptops, touchscreen phones, handheld gps etc; even my 90 year old grandmother plays bridge on the internet.
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers