1 post • joined 28 Apr 2010
Cade Metz- please grow up!
I quickly tired of your repeated use of the word 'cult'.
It may come as a surprise to you, but there are many folks who use Apple products simply because they are quite high quality, and are a pleasure to use (compared to the typical PC).
Furthermore, it may also surprise you to know that, just because people are enthusiastic about a product, does not make them 'cult followers'.
If the tight integration of hardware and software, and complete lack of virus cr#p were available in a PC, I might look at one, otherwise, I'll keep using Macs.
Get over your Apple envy, just join us and be happy. :)
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan