1 post • joined 28 Apr 2010
Cade Metz- please grow up!
I quickly tired of your repeated use of the word 'cult'.
It may come as a surprise to you, but there are many folks who use Apple products simply because they are quite high quality, and are a pleasure to use (compared to the typical PC).
Furthermore, it may also surprise you to know that, just because people are enthusiastic about a product, does not make them 'cult followers'.
If the tight integration of hardware and software, and complete lack of virus cr#p were available in a PC, I might look at one, otherwise, I'll keep using Macs.
Get over your Apple envy, just join us and be happy. :)
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests