1 post • joined 28 Apr 2010
Cade Metz- please grow up!
I quickly tired of your repeated use of the word 'cult'.
It may come as a surprise to you, but there are many folks who use Apple products simply because they are quite high quality, and are a pleasure to use (compared to the typical PC).
Furthermore, it may also surprise you to know that, just because people are enthusiastic about a product, does not make them 'cult followers'.
If the tight integration of hardware and software, and complete lack of virus cr#p were available in a PC, I might look at one, otherwise, I'll keep using Macs.
Get over your Apple envy, just join us and be happy. :)
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- VMware reveals 27-patch Heartbleed fix plan