7 posts • joined 27 Apr 2010
Re: Engage them in baiting
There are several websites devoted to 419 baiting, some of the threads are highly entertaining!
..your laptop weighs 2Kg, but your NiFi card weighs 4 tons and probably needs a small power station to run it, oh...and the bandwidth is somewhat limited. However, I can see the extended range might be useful, especially in older houses with thicker walls!
I'm sure there must be a pun about upper-case being equivalent to shouting, but I can't think of one right now
How many pixels?
Why are those CCTV pictures so awful? Don't they have resolution greater than 10 * 10 pixels?
Does anyone ever wonder why these guys are so greedy? You can't realistically spend that much, and it's an awkward amount to divide by three! Why not stop at say $1m or $2m each? And then they'd probably have got away with it
I think the other objects are craters which go beneath the surface, whilst the buggy is above the surface, hence the shadow is on the other side.
Nope, if it was a bus there'd be two more not far away.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!