343 posts • joined Wednesday 21st April 2010 11:10 GMT
MS got nothing on Android...
if it did, it would have gone after Google. Oracle is probably more of a threat to Android.
Just because Samsung/HTC stole MS techs and incorporating into Android doesn't mean it's profiting directly from Android.
As for those manufacturers, a simple maths was done ... add MS tax to the price of device ... take profit. Share holders happy, job done.
So so ...
Once you buy an Android, you won't go to an iDevice, a case of "Once you had black, you'll never go back".
But when you buy an iDevice, you are willing to cheat and try other devices.
Seems like Apple is insecure about its customers loyalty.
I'm impressed, go Psystar!!!!
Mind, you probably can put together a Hackintosh for less than 200 quid nowaday.
Good marketing ploy
to get fanbois to queue early for their next ifix.
We won't get to see these
as Apple will block their sales.
How are iPhone users going to use other people's OSes again?
An i for an i
So far, I don't have faith in Samsung's lawyers.
It may well be the case that prior arts exist but an Apple patent trumps all of that because black turtle necks are far more superior.
Winner takes all.
At 89 quid ... come on down!
that she never slept her way to the top.
would suggests they do have those emails. :-)
Anyway, why the delay? Grow up you kids!
A U.S system found in favour of a U.S company !!!!
Those surrendering monkeys
OS X licence
"Plus, it will run OS X, Windows 7, and Linux (and all at the same time if I want) which can not be done on any generic PC at all."
That's because Windows & Linux don't FORCE you to run on a certain hardware from a certain company. ;-)
someone once said...
"In my lifetime all our problems have come from mainland Europe and all the solutions have come from the English-speaking nations across the world"
@all those eejits who ...
can't tell the difference between a Samsung & an Apple phone.
1. the location logging inaccurate, so let's say it is 3 miles out
2. a crime was committed at some location
3. the cop asked you where you were when the crime was committed
4. you said that you were nowhere near there, in fact you were 3 miles from away from said location
5. the cop examined your phone, and it said you were there
6. you go to gaol
I rest my case.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat