10 posts • joined 19 Apr 2010
Where are the home and back keys?
The pictures show no capacitive nor onscreen buttons. Perhaps Huawei has taken the next step and implemented getsure controls.
Re: I like real buttons
One real button and two capacitive buttons is better than the god-awful onscreen buttons found on most other recent Android devices.
Re: You know...
>I think I'm on to something here...
Doing unpaid proofreading work for a for-profit website?
You deserve a gold badge.
Are you wondering if he's ever used Metro
Of course we are, and we don't even need to pay GST on goods under $1000.
Appropriate use of tech jargon
"an iPad for GPS navigation and avionics."
It flies, too?!
"carriers that price a mobile gigabtye at up to $80"
Up to $80? Virgin charges 0.2c/KB, or $2,097 per GB. Not too long ago the rate was 1.5c/KB.
Surveillance of students in commonplace in the US.
Check this video: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/digitalnation/learning/schools/how-google-saved-a-school.html?play
Watch the creepy assistant principal (from 4:30-6:00 in the video) as he observes students remotely, and says with glee, "They don't even realise that we're watching. I always like to mess with them and take a picture."
There'll be plenty more lawsuits.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS