10 posts • joined 19 Apr 2010
Where are the home and back keys?
The pictures show no capacitive nor onscreen buttons. Perhaps Huawei has taken the next step and implemented getsure controls.
Re: I like real buttons
One real button and two capacitive buttons is better than the god-awful onscreen buttons found on most other recent Android devices.
Re: You know...
>I think I'm on to something here...
Doing unpaid proofreading work for a for-profit website?
You deserve a gold badge.
Are you wondering if he's ever used Metro
Of course we are, and we don't even need to pay GST on goods under $1000.
Appropriate use of tech jargon
"an iPad for GPS navigation and avionics."
It flies, too?!
"carriers that price a mobile gigabtye at up to $80"
Up to $80? Virgin charges 0.2c/KB, or $2,097 per GB. Not too long ago the rate was 1.5c/KB.
Surveillance of students in commonplace in the US.
Check this video: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/digitalnation/learning/schools/how-google-saved-a-school.html?play
Watch the creepy assistant principal (from 4:30-6:00 in the video) as he observes students remotely, and says with glee, "They don't even realise that we're watching. I always like to mess with them and take a picture."
There'll be plenty more lawsuits.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops