6 posts • joined 17 Apr 2010
This IS Russia, after all. Old habits die hard.
It has been difficult for my wife to call her brothers, sisters and cousins in the Philippines as well, what with everyone jamming the phone lines to SE Asia.
She has two nieces who live in Japan, but they live in the Tokyo area and are OK, as is her sister who went to Japan to visit a few days before the 'quake.
Re: I can't get past the point that
Grab a CO2 fire extinguisher. Shake it. Hear the sloshing?
Bunkered in Montana
Early adopters=Beta testers!
Tanberg reel-to-reel recorders. But no, I didn't have one. Had a TEAC reel-to-reel.
Wouldn't want to be...
...downwind of a ship burning that stuff, though!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars