6 posts • joined 17 Apr 2010
This IS Russia, after all. Old habits die hard.
It has been difficult for my wife to call her brothers, sisters and cousins in the Philippines as well, what with everyone jamming the phone lines to SE Asia.
She has two nieces who live in Japan, but they live in the Tokyo area and are OK, as is her sister who went to Japan to visit a few days before the 'quake.
Re: I can't get past the point that
Grab a CO2 fire extinguisher. Shake it. Hear the sloshing?
Bunkered in Montana
Early adopters=Beta testers!
Tanberg reel-to-reel recorders. But no, I didn't have one. Had a TEAC reel-to-reel.
Wouldn't want to be...
...downwind of a ship burning that stuff, though!
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked