6 posts • joined Saturday 17th April 2010 00:21 GMT
This IS Russia, after all. Old habits die hard.
It has been difficult for my wife to call her brothers, sisters and cousins in the Philippines as well, what with everyone jamming the phone lines to SE Asia.
She has two nieces who live in Japan, but they live in the Tokyo area and are OK, as is her sister who went to Japan to visit a few days before the 'quake.
Re: I can't get past the point that
Grab a CO2 fire extinguisher. Shake it. Hear the sloshing?
Bunkered in Montana
Early adopters=Beta testers!
Tanberg reel-to-reel recorders. But no, I didn't have one. Had a TEAC reel-to-reel.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?