2 posts • joined Friday 16th April 2010 10:59 GMT
Isn't this the reverse engineering argument all over again?
Dear Ashley 2
Conspiracy? Not at all!
We're just complying with your demands for CASH, but since there's no C in the Icelandic alphabet, ASH is what you get.
Can't see why you'd be complaining, after all, we've given you 75% of what you asked for already!
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew