2 posts • joined 16 Apr 2010
Isn't this the reverse engineering argument all over again?
Dear Ashley 2
Conspiracy? Not at all!
We're just complying with your demands for CASH, but since there's no C in the Icelandic alphabet, ASH is what you get.
Can't see why you'd be complaining, after all, we've given you 75% of what you asked for already!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base