2 posts • joined 16 Apr 2010
Isn't this the reverse engineering argument all over again?
Dear Ashley 2
Conspiracy? Not at all!
We're just complying with your demands for CASH, but since there's no C in the Icelandic alphabet, ASH is what you get.
Can't see why you'd be complaining, after all, we've given you 75% of what you asked for already!
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks