2 posts • joined 16 Apr 2010
Isn't this the reverse engineering argument all over again?
Dear Ashley 2
Conspiracy? Not at all!
We're just complying with your demands for CASH, but since there's no C in the Icelandic alphabet, ASH is what you get.
Can't see why you'd be complaining, after all, we've given you 75% of what you asked for already!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan