5 posts • joined Wednesday 14th April 2010 12:22 GMT
Arguably Perfect Dark was a 'better' game when it came out, but only because it was just Goldeneye with new skins pasted on top and a few futuristic weapons. It didn't have anywhere near the impact of Goldeneye, nor was it particularly innovative.
Goldeneye played a far more important role in gaming history, anyone preferring Perfect Dark is a heretic.
Oh Clarkson, you arse.
Romanians please listen!
Clarkson isn't representative of English folk, however illogically popular he may be I still believe enough of the English aren't as passive-regressively racist as that obelisk of fugly. He can't even dress with class. He's the wrong kind of British, like Wayne 'ugh' Rooney or Nick 'giving birth to a pig through my face' Griffin.
Give us another chance!
"We're not quite sure what Keenan's going on about here, or indeed what colour this "paedophile pound" might be, although we're certain it'll contain a touch of glitter."
Best Bootnote Ever.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout