5 posts • joined Wednesday 14th April 2010 12:22 GMT
Arguably Perfect Dark was a 'better' game when it came out, but only because it was just Goldeneye with new skins pasted on top and a few futuristic weapons. It didn't have anywhere near the impact of Goldeneye, nor was it particularly innovative.
Goldeneye played a far more important role in gaming history, anyone preferring Perfect Dark is a heretic.
Oh Clarkson, you arse.
Romanians please listen!
Clarkson isn't representative of English folk, however illogically popular he may be I still believe enough of the English aren't as passive-regressively racist as that obelisk of fugly. He can't even dress with class. He's the wrong kind of British, like Wayne 'ugh' Rooney or Nick 'giving birth to a pig through my face' Griffin.
Give us another chance!
"We're not quite sure what Keenan's going on about here, or indeed what colour this "paedophile pound" might be, although we're certain it'll contain a touch of glitter."
Best Bootnote Ever.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging