1 post • joined Wednesday 14th April 2010 11:32 GMT
Stop the Flyboy Joyriding
The only decision of his that has made sense, now he is changing again for the worst.
This is a big mistake. Instead of re-stacking 50 year old pieces of hardware to keep contractors happy, he should embark on designs with state of the art technology. No more non-green solids. We should only use Lox Hydrogen which was the direction we were going with post Saturn until the program needed votes from the Utah people. On the other hand we would have to hire real engineers and scientists instead of tile pasters and stacking mechanics which is in violation of the democrat dumb down America scheme. We might even have to educate some new ones.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones