1 post • joined 14 Apr 2010
Stop the Flyboy Joyriding
The only decision of his that has made sense, now he is changing again for the worst.
This is a big mistake. Instead of re-stacking 50 year old pieces of hardware to keep contractors happy, he should embark on designs with state of the art technology. No more non-green solids. We should only use Lox Hydrogen which was the direction we were going with post Saturn until the program needed votes from the Utah people. On the other hand we would have to hire real engineers and scientists instead of tile pasters and stacking mechanics which is in violation of the democrat dumb down America scheme. We might even have to educate some new ones.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix