1 post • joined 14 Apr 2010
Stop the Flyboy Joyriding
The only decision of his that has made sense, now he is changing again for the worst.
This is a big mistake. Instead of re-stacking 50 year old pieces of hardware to keep contractors happy, he should embark on designs with state of the art technology. No more non-green solids. We should only use Lox Hydrogen which was the direction we were going with post Saturn until the program needed votes from the Utah people. On the other hand we would have to hire real engineers and scientists instead of tile pasters and stacking mechanics which is in violation of the democrat dumb down America scheme. We might even have to educate some new ones.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity