10 posts • joined Wednesday 14th April 2010 10:24 GMT
I'm amazed that more venues don't just put in their own free wi-fi to attract punters rather than expecting people to pay for these "premium" services.
I'd be happy if Audi just updated their satnav to understand postcodes properly!
My Samsung TV is "smart" but because it's a couple of years old there are no longer updates available for it and no new services are planned. If I want iPLayer I have to buy a new TV. I don't think so!
I'll be reluctant to ever buy a Samsung TV again - less than 18 months after paying £1600 for a 2009 LED TV I was told that it is no longer being supported and there will be no new features or software updates. Rubbish.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones