1 post • joined Saturday 26th May 2007 08:51 GMT
IBM & Six Sigma doesn't tally.
One thing should be clarified upfront..
IBM has their own methodology; IBM Global Services Methodology (v3.3 currently), which is followed by default in every engagement and all internal activities. No one has a choice in this (ie, whether an engagement can use IGS / 6 Sigma / etc)
Therefore Six Sigma for a scale of this magnitude would never be signed off by the old greyheads. Bearing in mind, LEAN can only be part of a full DMAIC cycle eliminates any choice to cut & paste LEAN into IGS process.
Unless they wanted to term elimination activities as "Project LEAN" !!!
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle