2 posts • joined 13 Apr 2010
Acer Aspire Revo R3610 Desktop PC
Got to stay I'm suprised this was missed from the review list.
A revo has been reviewed before, but no dual core ones.
The specs are below, and a well know online retailer sells it for £240 (with Win 7) or £189 with Linux, so considerably cheaper than the Viewsonic.
Intel Atom Dual Core 330
NVIDIA Ion Chipset
2GB DDR2 800MHz
Configuration: 2 x 1GB
Expandable to 4GB
2 x soDIMM slot
NVIDIA Ion - GeForce 9400 - up to 896MB
High Definition Audio Support
LAN: Gigabit Ethernet, Wake-on-LAN ready
WLAN: 802.11 b/g
Great to see, and looking very good
Defiantly alot faster than safari.
The zooming is abit different, but so much quicker, and i think given a few days better
The most promising part is that clearly opera has a andriod, and iphone presence (which no one else 'really' has in this way , and thus I can see them piling on updates aggressively into this.
Oh btw opera is my current favourite PC / Mac browser currently. 10.5 was a massive revolution, esp when you setup your email in it (Wish it had a calendar wignet tho...) Combining Opera sync, means all my bookmarks are up to date on the iphone also
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers