2 posts • joined Monday 12th April 2010 23:00 GMT
Sounds very good at the right price!
Sounds rather ideal for a certain age group who want a cheapish phone that lets them quickly upload their hundreds of pictures and videos. I mean a lot of people of the right age group pretty much just want a phone to do their social networking, take phone calls and take pictures so this is pretty much perfect for them.
Not for me but certainly can see a big market if it's priced right (which is free on most contracts and maybe just over £100 (at most) on PayG).
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job