3 posts • joined 8 Apr 2010
"It's unfortunate what happened to this guy but it clearly isn't wise to have the phone number of underage girls on your personal phone. Get a business phone FFS."
What, and then text sex messages to your girlfriend from the business phone? Wouldn't that be better done from your personal phone? Which would contain the phone numbers of underage girls? Which would do absolutely nothing to help solve the original problem?
Good thinking. Have you considered a career in Government?
commuting time doesn't count!
I don't know about you, but my commute time is not included in my office hours. I still have to start at 8:30 and finish at 5pm whether I have a 5 minute or 5 hour commute.
Pirate Party != Piracy
" b) I don't actually want to support piracy - and having had no other reason to read the manifesto, I haven't bothered to."
if you had read the manifesto, you would see that the Pirate Party UK isn't about supporting piracy, it's about copyright and patent reform, freedom of speech, and privacy.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...