2 posts • joined Wednesday 7th April 2010 14:42 GMT
So it happens again
Christ Almighty do Apple NEVER test their products? This sort of thing happens every time Apple release a 'new' product. Do they even bother beta testing or do they simply rely on their hordes of drooling, mouth-breathing fanbois to do the beta testing for them?
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt