2 posts • joined 7 Apr 2010
Luckier than some
Surely, at any given time, the unluckiest man in the world is the one married to Julie Burchill?
So it happens again
Christ Almighty do Apple NEVER test their products? This sort of thing happens every time Apple release a 'new' product. Do they even bother beta testing or do they simply rely on their hordes of drooling, mouth-breathing fanbois to do the beta testing for them?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!