2 posts • joined 7 Apr 2010
Police raided Kermits lily pad and found 100s of nude pictures of Miss Piggy. They said it was the worst case of frogs porn ever seen.
Works both ways
If he only makes headlines and a sentance available to Google/Bing then why should Google/Bing waste time sending traffic to his websites? I'd be pretty certain that a good percentage of traffic will be as a result of a search on Google/Bing. It'll hurt him more if they blocked him.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015