4 posts • joined 7 Apr 2010
The big news in this "major announcement" wasn't that the only extraterrestrial lifeform we know of originated right here on earth, but that NASA now stands for National Aquatic and Sludge Administration.
Do as I say ...
He illustrated the importance of logo consistency by violating the rule and being corrected by an Apple guy, who was thus unwittingly thrust into the position of evangelizing for the principle. And the rest is history.
How Apple or Xerox Saved Xerox or Apple
Xerox's chief claim to fame today is that they developed all the great ideas that Apple dumbed down and popularized (so that Microsoft could make them marketable).
The incident is dangerous because the next step is hacking into Obama's TelePrompTer.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015