4 posts • joined Wednesday 7th April 2010 01:03 GMT
The big news in this "major announcement" wasn't that the only extraterrestrial lifeform we know of originated right here on earth, but that NASA now stands for National Aquatic and Sludge Administration.
Do as I say ...
He illustrated the importance of logo consistency by violating the rule and being corrected by an Apple guy, who was thus unwittingly thrust into the position of evangelizing for the principle. And the rest is history.
- Pic Suffering SPITZER! Boffins discover Milky Way's MISSING ARMS
- Tube be or not tube be: Apple’s CYLINDRICAL Mac Pro is out tomorrow
- Antique Code Show Sega’s Out Run: Even better than the wheel thing
- Android antivirus apps CAN'T kill nasties on sight like normal AV - and that's Google's fault
- No anon pr0n for you: BT's network-level 'smut' filters will catch proxy servers too